Scientific Name: Echinacea x hybrida
Common Name: Coneflower
Hardiness Degree: 30°F (-1.1°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Drought Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Spacing: 15 - 25" (38 - 64cm)
Height: 24 - 34" (61 - 86cm)
Width: 10 - 25" (25 - 64cm)
General Information: Provides a great display in the first year, with many seasons of incredible color thereafter. Also a nice way to attract birds and butterflies.
The first F1 hybrid seed Echinacea collection is growing!
The Artisan Collection elevates seed Echinacea to offer consistency of plant structure for uniform and highly branched, full plants. It also provides uniformity of flowering, so all plants are ready to sell at the same time. Plus, the benefit of a seed input provides flexibility for production, so it fits better in your schedule.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 13 to 17 weeks
- The first F1 hybrid Echinacea individual colour collection from seed!
- Offers consistency of plant structure for a uniform, highly branched, full plant.
- Features uniform flowering, so all plants are ready to sell at the same time.
- Seed input provides flexibility for production and labour management.
- Amplified seed form is enhanced through a proprietary process, resulting in faster and more uniform germination compared to non-enhanced seed.
Flowers open deep orange and soften as they mature.
Protection Information: US7,982,110